Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website and any of its pages, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. You also agree that Nestra Capital can modify or alter the Terms and Conditions of the use of this service without any liability.
Any surfing and reading of the information are the acceptance of this Terms & Condition.
All Rights Reserved with Nestra Capital.
- Nestra Capital always provides recommendations with proper stop loss. It is mandatory for clients to maintain stop loss in each and every trading recommendation of us. Nestra Capital will not be liable in cases where client fails to maintain given stop loss given by SMS.
- All the services/trading recommendation are provided only via SMS, telephonic support is provided to client only upon the SMS provided by us, if client opt that (depending on services) in a written request from client, we do not render any services/trading recommendation over phone call, it is only a support to overcome any kind of misinterpretation of trading recommendation provided by us via SMS.
- Nestra Capital will not be held responsible for any kind of delay in SMS for any reason (Due to 3rd Party technical failure, please read carefully this term in Disclaimer).
- Client needs to trade on each & every recommendation/trading calls provided by us for better result.
- If you are encountering any issue immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to enjoy full benefits of services client need to complete his package.
- Service will start post completion of all required documentations as per norms.
- Service tenure will be applicable as per the package.
- Investment in NSE/BSE/MCX/Stock Market is subject to market risk.
- Client need to follow all the given technical levels & instructions in a strict manner.
- Payment of Fee: Subscription Fee is paid in advance followed by documentation process. It is assumed that client has made payment by his free consent.
- In the event of premature termination of service contract from any party, Nestra Capital holds this right to retain a maximum breakage fee of not greater than one quarter fee i.e. 90 days. (as per SEBI Circular No. SEBI/IMD/DF1/CIF/P/2020/182 dated 23rd September’2020). This clause is applicable only for those clients, who have started our services after 23rd September’2020.
- In such exceptional cases, client may request for unexpired service period of beyond 90 days with prior intimation of 30 days subject to approval of case and supporting documents.
- Profit and loss which is the result of the trading and investment will be totally born by the client. Subscription fees once paid is Non-Refundable. However, if a client is having any kind of issues, may raise his complaints regarding refund and which may consider on terms & condition of Nestra Capital.
- Exceptional cases exclude Profit & Loss incurred on recommendations rendered, Availability of client for placing trades or other market associated reasons affecting capital & same in nature.
- Kind Attention for all traders/investors: Nestra Capital will render services only after receiving all credentials such as KYC, Risk profiling, ID Proof, Address Proof etc. for acknowledgement of mutual well-being.
- We take the security of our client transactions very seriously. For this reason, we ask that you NOT allow children or other unauthorized family members or friends to access your credit cards, debit cards or your account at the payment site to ensure that no one pays for Services without your permission.
- By making a payment for Services to our site, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the above our Terms and Conditions along with Refund Policy.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Nestra Capital does not suggest taking loan for investment purpose, as the investment in equity/commodity market is risky by nature.
- It is hereby voluntarily agreed between the parties hereto that any dispute or difference arising between the parties to this deed with regard to execution, meaning, working or interpretation of this deed including monetary claims etc. shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Indore (M.P.) (India) and except courts at Indore, no other court in India shall have jurisdiction in this regard.
- Nestra Capital shall not be liable for any misrepresentation, falsification, and deception or for any lack of availability of services through the website, even if the same are advertised for on the website.
- No judgment or warranty or representation is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of the content of other services or sites to which these screens link, and Nestra Capital shall not be responsible therefore Nestra Capital shall not be liable if the customer downloads any information from this website.
- Further, Nestra Capital shall not be liable if the customer makes a copy, modifies, uploads, downloads, other notices or legends contained in any such information or otherwise distributes any service or content from this website.
- Nestra Capital reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time. You agree that Nestra Capital shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- Registration: In order to use Nestra Capital Services, you must have to provide certain personal information as per regulations.
- For all Terms & Conditions please refer our Webpage https://nestra.in/